Monday, March 14, 2011

Not Just For the Wedding Day

Even though a post highlighting wedding attire would seem more fitting for the month of June, I couldn't help but jump the gun.

The timing just seems so appropriate for me, not because I am a bride-to-be (because I most certainly am NOT), but rather because this is a big year of weddings for many others I know. 
I am a bridesmaid in two weddings this year, and am expected to attend several others as well.
 Further, being as interested and engrossed in fashion as I am, this is one of the few niches that I have not yet had a real reason to explore, and remain relatively unversed in.

With that being said, I've jumped right in, offering my assistance and opinion as best I can, helping to track down just the right dress.

This is how I've discovered a crop of new bridal sites, which not only offer gorgeous options for brides and brides-to-be, but also a wide array of beautiful, unique accessories, lingerie and party dresses that even those of us, sans fiance, can wear and appreciate!

BHLDN
Lo Boheme
Shopbop Wedding Boutique
Jenny Packham

BHLDN
From the company behind Anthropologie, this site officially premiered Valentines Day of this year, and offers the same quirky, yet elegant aesthetic
























 A resource for beautiful, vintage-inspired accoutrements

 
 

 Long since an absolute favorite site of mine for ready-to-wear, Shopbop now offers a separate, specialized wedding boutique highlighting gorgeous designer options for those looking for classic to edgier looks, and everything in between






Jenny Packham
Completely gratuitous fashion viewing, whether for bridal or ready-to-wear...absolutely stunning!










1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs