Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spot On Service

Often when I receive emails such as this, with recommendations or suggested styles I might like, I may see one or two pieces that catch my eye, on a good day. 

That is why I was pleasantly surprised when this was delivered to my inbox, and couldn't wait to share this recent style recommendation from Neiman Marcus.

 Every single item is incredible and so well-suited to my taste...this really hit the mark!

The standouts for me are the Sergio Rossi wedge bootie, the Just Cavalli pencil skirt and the Elizabeth and James paperbag skirt...and I must say, I  love how the Versace wedge pops wildly against the neutral shoes surrounding it.












































































 






Designer Index InSite Apparel for Her Contemporary World Shoes and Handbags Jewelry and Accessories Beauty and Fragrance Men's Shop NM Kids Home and Entertaining Gift Ideas Sales and Values
May We Suggest

Just Cavalli Pleated Pencil Skirt

Diane von Furstenberg Side-Zip Miniskirt

Nanette Lepore Tornado Ruffle Top & My Pretty Bias-Stripe Skirt

Elizabeth and James Cap-Sleeve Boyfriend Shirt & Linen Paperbag Skirt

Sergio Rossi Laser-Cut Wedge Bootie

Sergio Rossi Patent T-Strap Wedge Sandal

Versace Greek Key Printed Wedge Slide

Rock & Republic Danica Mesh Bootie

Elizabeth and James Mid-Heel Ankle Cuff Sandal
 

Visit the site here for more














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs