Friday, September 9, 2011

A Solid Presentation

The S/S 2012 installment from designers Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs , which debuted yesterday, offers clean, tailored lines and cheeky cut-outs against a solid color backdrop (anyone who knows me, knows I have a thing for solids).

The splashes of vibrant pink and citrus hues also add punch to an otherwise neutral pallette.

As S/S collections tend to place more emphasis on prints, it is a refreshing change to see the focus shift back to the power of a solid...in this case, less is definitely more amiright?

What I also love?  I spy with my little eye, black and leather for Spring!






images courtesy of models.com



                     Click here to view more looks from the wonderfully monochromatic* collection

* Notice the flesh-colored nails and complete lack of jewelry or accessories for this presentation? Loving this blank-canvas look!


1 comment:

  1. these are so interesting! I love the white dress and their necklines especially!

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs