Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eau de Parfum Perfection

image via fine art america



I am not ashamed to say that I am a self-professed perfume junkie...

And by that, I do not mean that I feel the need to pile on a scent to the point where my fragrance is smelled before my presence is seen, when I enter a room.

Rather, it's more about the hunt for me, and finding just the right one to suit whichever sensory whim I'm in pursuit of.

I prefer to have an arsenal of fragrances, each intended for a specific mood, season, occasion or what have you.

Always looking for the next fix, I was so excited to stumble upon Luckyscent .

This site offers a vast array of unique and hard to find scents, as well as wonderfully detailed descriptions, and user reviews.

What truly sets this site apart is that many of the fragrances are available to purchase as samples, for just $5 and under.

Here's what I decided to try out for myself:


 Keiko Mecheri Isles Lointaines
By Kilian Cruel Intentions
Escentric Molecules Molecule 01
Lily de Reve Songe pour Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs