Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Eye Spy

I'll admit it. I've been the proud recipient of an eyeglass prescription since the age of 12. Having not always embraced my nearsightedness(...and what an under-statement that is!), it has only been in recent years that I've not only accepted, but taken a liking to, the idea of glasses (or lack there of) as yet another accessory to dabble around and have fun with. Recently I've been contemplating the idea of new frames and I've found myself repeating the mantra "bigger is better" in terms of this!


I've all but convinced myself that larger, geek-chic frames are the way to go regarding my next optical purchase, and I'm 99% sure I'll be going with these Elizabeth and James frames.

That being said, I've found frame-spiration from the images below. 

Take a look at these lovely ladies who also agree size matters.














images via mr newton/apartment34/luckymag/garancedore/the sartorialist/streetpeeper/fashiongonerogue





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs