Monday, April 16, 2012

New Direction

For some time now, I have been contemplating whether to add personal style posts onto the blog. I started this project simply as a showcase for all the things I love and adore in the world of fashion and style, and never really intended for my personal style or styling work to be featured.  I am so pleased with the way in which Je Veux...J'Adore... has evolved over the past year of it's existence, and am hopeful it will only continue to grow from here!

With that being said, I've always been one to embrace change rather than shy away from it and introducing a new direction into Je Veux...J'Adore... is doing just that.

I am excited to announce this newest addition to the blog and  in the meantime, here's a sneak peek below from my first upcoming style post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs