Thursday, October 18, 2012

Falling Back Into Place

image via globalfashionews


Friends, I'm back, refreshed and feeling better than ever! 

 The summer and early fall have been an absolute whirlwind  of the good (summertime! happy hours in the sun and dining al fresco! NYFW!),  the bad (crazy workload, unnatural amounts of stress, emergency and ergo prolonged marathon wine sessions)...and the ugly (did I mention the marathon wine sessions??), but am I happy to report that my focus has been directed back to very thing which is the ying to my yang, the cobra pose to my downward dog, the vermouth to my gin, the perfect pair of heels to my beloved leather leggings (...ok, ok you get the idea!), my creative outlet: this very blog!

There are many new additions in store for Je Veux...J'Adore...that I cannot wait to share!

While I'd love to unload everything all at once in this very post, I figured I'd take a more controlled approach and whet your appetites instead...

Though typically it's Spring that is thought of as a season of new beginnings, I've always regarded Fall as a season of re-birth  for one reason or another. For me, there's nothing like the crisp autumn air, the sudden turn to cozier, warmer activities and attire and the approaching new year to reinvigorate one's spirits and re-focus one's attention.

Stay Tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs