Monday, July 8, 2013

One Bag, Three Ways : The DVF Mini 440

One Bag, Three Ways : DVF Mini 440

collage created/edited by me via Polyvore

There's nothing I love more than a functional piece that can transition seamlessly from day to night...especially one that can instantly up the chic factor of any outfit in a flash. I recently came across the DVF Mini 440 bag and was immediately inundated with 1,001 different ways in which I could style the bag - from the careerist on the daily grind from cubicle to cocktails, to the weekend warrior traipsing from farmer's market to fancy dinner without even a blink of the eye. Having just come off a gloriously long, somewhat lazy and oh-so-needed holiday weekend, it's no wonder I have all things Saturday on the brain. Here's how I'd dress for my ideal Saturday, consisting of three very different and very me activities, featuring the adorable Mini 440.

Morning: Leather Baseball Cap (available here), RayBan Clubmaster sunglasses, Zara tank, TEXTILE Elizabeth and James cutoffs, Ancient Greek Sandals

Afternoon: Summer-weight fedora (available here), VPL Exertion dress, Michael Kors  quartz bracelet, caged gladiator sandals (available here)

Evening: AllSaints Riviera dress, bib necklace (available here), Zara ankle-strap sandals








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs