Monday, November 19, 2012

Clutch


Clutch: Lauren Merkin (similar), Christian Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm, Prada Eau de Parfum (travel size), MAC  Kohl Power Eye Pencil, Bodycology Body Cream in White Gardenia


I hit the road this past weekend forced determined to pack lightly...quite possibly for the very first time in my life, for the record. This was, admittedly, a product of time constraints more so than due to premeditated planning.

Successful? Very, I'm happy to report.

Surprisingly, these key items (along with a few others not pictured) carried me a long way and made it so incredibly easy to freshen up, and transition my look from day to night while out and about. And, dare I say, even inspired me to go easier on my luggage (and my back) for the future...at least for now, anyways!

Needless to say these items have now graduated to permanent-fixture status in any bag of mine, whether on-the-go or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs