Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jump To It

I really don't know what it is exactly, but I've been experiencing a severe fascination with jumpsuits lately.

In particular, black jumpsuits.

So easily dressed up or down, they are equally as fitting for the office as they are a night out - when paired with the right accessories.
Simply switch out a satchel for a clutch, a blazer for a dramatic coat, add a  few bold accoutrements...et voila!

There's something so...comforting about wardrobe pieces that are so versatile and transitional, is there not?

Contrary to popular belief, jumpsuits are also way more flattering than they appear. The trick here is length. As is the case with many pieces, the key to pulling this look off is to maximize the leg line... so be sure to keep those sky-high stilettos on, and repeat: length, length and more length!
(note: defining the waist doesn't hurt either)

With that being said, I am now officially on the hunt for the perfect LBJ...that's right, the Little Black Jumpsuit.

As I'm also deep in the trenches of a back-as-focal point moment, my perfect little jumpsuit number will be, preferably, backless.

Wish me luck!

For now, I leave you with some of my favorite LBJ moments.








all images via pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs