Monday, November 12, 2012

Scent of a WOMAN



images via Donna Karan/JeVeux... J'Adore...


A few weeks back, W Magazine sent over the new Donna Karan fragrance Woman for me to try out, and I am so much better because of  it!

I will be the first one to admit that I'm a perfume junkie, but truth be told, I have never before tried a Donna Karan fragrance... the amounts shame I now feel...

The scent struck an immediate accord with me, as it is dark, intriguing, complex, beautifully captivating and simultaneously somewhat...dangerous. Certainly everything I like about a fragrance and without a doubt the definition of a modern-day woman.

Containing the sweet notes of orange flower audaciously mixed with  heady sandalwood and Haitian vetiver, wearer be warned: you WILL make a dramatically alluring statement.
 The deliberate mix of strength and femininity goes well beyond the fragrance itself: award-winning architect Zaha Hadid, known for her sensuous, curvaceous structures, lended her signature point of view for the bottle's design.

And sensuality indeed seeps from this scent, making it a perfect for  choice for anytime you'd want to make quite an impression, be it a romantic date night or raucous night out on the town, or any special event for that matter...or if you're like me, perfectly suitable for even a trip around the corner to the grocery store.

Make your statement and purchase WOMAN here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs